Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shades of Sarah

Photobucket

We went to the park yesterday and Scout rode her little Pooh car there and I couldn't help but to be reminded of her cousin Sarah. Sarah had a little car not unlike Scout's but it was a big shoe. She loved that thing so much and was an expert at handling it. She rode around next to her sister Haley (who was riding a trike or something) and that girl could go!

Photobucket
Her little legs would just be in tune with the cement as she would glide that thing down the sidewalk. Scout was handling hers in the same manner and it was just cute to me. I wish I had a picture of Sarah on hers so we could contrast and compare, but I don't (maybe I can talk Amy into sending me one).

I would like to tell you that there was a happy ending for Sarah's car, but it's a tragic one. It went missing one day and was later found smashed to bits in a neighboring yard. The victim of some unknown, unfortunate incident. Alas, such is life.


Photobucket

We had fun at the park by the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails