Monday, January 24, 2011

Perspective

Today, a friend of mine that I met years ago because we both had molar pregnancies, lost her 2 week old baby girl. I don't have a lot of details, but I know that 2 days ago, they didn't know anything was wrong, yesterday they found out she had a heart condition and she'd need surgery when she is stronger, today, it's little heart and brain were too damaged to save and she passed away. I am just speechless and heartsick for this little family (they have a little daughter about 2 years old). What a shocking and horrible tragedy I can't even begin to comprehend.
I know I have worried about Elinor's heart in the past. I have (and still do) worry about her little brain. Today, all I want to do it give her hugs and thank Heavenly Father for the beautiful little girl I have blessing my life everyday.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Oh my that is so sad. That is one of the biggest challenges that anyone could have in this life. I hope I never have to deal with that. It's also horrible being such a shock and not anticipated. Hope they find some comfort and peace.

Unknown said...

Oh no. That is so sad. I can't even imagine. I'm so sorry to hear about this news.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails