Friday, April 2, 2010

A Unicorny Day

Scout was such a good mommy unicorn today I thought I would document it:
-Never mind that one of her babies is a Clydesdale, she doesn't-


Riding around with mommy


nap time




Tea time


(complete with bibs)




and finally--- dance time. This song is always a Scout favorite (inspiring many a great dance). Today, the baby unicorns got the spotlight.
FYI: When I ask Scout what they are doing and she says, "I don't know", that was Scout for: Don't bug me- I am in my zone.

3 comments:

Emily said...

neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh neigh........man, I love her!

Haley said...

I was just going to say that..... neigh neigh neigh neigh. That's so funny!

B said...

Haha!! She has great taste in music. I love tea time and naps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails