Monday, April 9, 2012

Emily's Happy Place



The Great RH Road Trip:  The ACTUAL Concert




I put together the entire concert from youtube clips!
Now,  if I ever need to go to my happy place, I can come here.......................




"No matter what happens now
You shouldn’t be afraid
Because I know today has been the most perfect day I’ve ever seen."

-Videotape      






             
1.BLOOM

2.15 STEP

3.AIRBAG


4.LITTLE BY LITTLE


5.MYXOMATOSIS


6.THE GLOAMING


7.GOOD MORNING MR. MAGPIE


8.PYRAMID SONG
Hellooooooooooo Jonny at 2:49 
(you will want to go full screen for this one, the quality is AMAZING)

 9.THE DAILY MAIL


10.WEIRD FISHES/ARPEGGI


11.PAKT LIKE SARDINES

One of the best video shots of Jonny EVER at 0:48

12.IDENTIKIT


13.LOTUS FLOWER


14.THERE THERE


15.FERAL

The first minute is like one long, awesome Thom dancy dance.

16.IDIOTEQUE

2:37-3:45 is a do not miss.  
(and keep in mind this is song #16- last song before the encores)


17.HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY


18.KID A



19.LUCKY

20.BODYSNATCHERS

21.GIVE UP THE GHOST


22.RECKONER

23.PARANOID ANDROID





"When I’m at the pearly gates
This will be on my videotape, my videotape
Mephistopheles is just beneath
and he’s reaching up to grab me

This is one for the good days
and I have it all here
In red, blue, green
Red, blue, green

You are my center
When I spin away
Out of control on videotape
On videotape
On videotape
On videotape

This is my way of saying goodbye
Because I can’t do it face to face
I’m talking to you before

No matter what happens now
You shouldn’t be afraid
Because I know today has been the most perfect day I’ve ever seen."















I would like to give a special thank you to the people that go to the concert and spend the whole time filming so that we have this wonderful way to go back to that night and relive it again and again and again (I may get annoyed when I am trying to watch the show and 50 camera phones are blocking the view, but I sure am thankful later).  I'd especially like to thank treerose1 (your filming is amazing and the quality is second to none) and littlefoo20 (you are the inventor of Jonny cam-- an inspired idea!)































(Man I'm a nerd.  But this is MY happy place where I get to be as nerdy as I want.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails