Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Elinor!

In case you're not on facebook and mostly are my mother in law (whom has been complaining about my dead blog- and rightfully so) I thought I'd share this ad.  It came out yesterday and features our own little Elinor.  It's been shared by over 150 people in 24 hours, that means it's been seen by thousands of people on facebook.  I'm proud of my little girl doing her cutest to raise awareness for Rett Syndrome, made possible by our good friends across the pond at curerett.org.uk


Also- I've really been wanting to get back into blogging and have some great blogs in my head I could write, so stay tuned, I just might.

2 comments:

Ami Hart said...

I'm staying tuned and nothing is happening.

Emily said...

Haha! That made me laugh!! I am busy! I'm the vice chair at Giant Steps and we are putting on a legislative lunch this Friday, and a giant auction/dinner (like for 600 people) in a few weeks, totes crazy around here. BUT I am taking today off for the most part (meeting at 5:30) and just cause of your comment, I'm planning on writing a post unveiling a new hobby of mine which is also taking up some of my time. I actually think I might get to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails