Friday, May 13, 2011

My favorite Scout drawing of the week

This is a story she wrote about losing her first tooth.
(She hasn't lost any teeth yet, but is quite obsessed with the concept.)



close up.......
Note: I have a small issue in being portrayed as a complete hag, but it's so funny I am willing to overlook it.
By the way, I imagine that the little squares falling at Scout's feet are teeth, but I'm not sure.
(Perhaps I will try to get a clearer picture of what is going on in this story from Scout when she gets home from school, because now I am starting to think that both are of her and the one that I thought was me, is really Scout with her "found" tooth.)


***UPDATE***
Ok, I have now been informed: so, both pictures are of Scout and the squares on the ground are toys, the square in the air is the missing tooth.



























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails